What recourse is there from a Union that treats management with a hostile, bullying, abusive and intimidating nature?
The National Labor Relations Act was set up in 1935 to protect the rights of employees and employers, to encourage collective bargaining, and to curtail certain private sector labor and management practices, which can harm the general welfare of workers, businesses and the U.S. economy.
You may to research your rights under the NLRA.
Leave a Reply
- Attendance Management (1447)
- Benefits (2036)
- Compensation (2351)
- Employment Training (329)
- Hiring and Staffing (1019)
- Human Resources Management (4855)
- Labor Laws (1593)
- Management / Leadership Development (357)
- Performance Management (247)
- Structural Development (41)
- Termination (749)
- Workplace Health & Safety (348)
- Workplace Management (503)